- This is a team project! Start by praying together.
- Collect helpful Bibles and sources such as veryeasy English (http://www.easyenglish.info/aee/index.htm ) and other veryeasy languages. Many teams might start by working on the 4 volumes of ‘veryeasy’English Bible stories – please see https://sites.google.com/site/easybibles2/veryeasyenglish
- Please DO NOT JUST TRANSLATE the veryeasy English but write your own version or change it to fit your own culture.
- To make it easier to read – please keep the sentences short, repeat words when you can and use local illustrations.
- Leave a lot of white paper when you print! I know that this is expensive – but full pages are difficult to read. Many people have eyesight problems.
- Field- test these materials with the users – with the help of their teachers. Change words they cannot read. Ask pastors and scholars to check your work. ALWAYS THINK ABOUT WHAT THE users WILL NEED!
- Your team should put its own copyright on the finished materials. Your work belongs to your team and your country.
God bless your efforts!